Monday, September 12, 2011

I Know You're Out There

...I can hear you breathing.

The stats tell me you're here and that you're reading. I'm thankful for those silent readers who take an interest in what I do. But now, this is me reaching out, into the darkness of the web to see what I bring up.

I love to write about many things - dark things, bright things, miracles, opportunities, writing, publishing, and the jungle it lives in.

Now I want to know what you'd like me to write about. Would you like to see more snippets from my story? Share your opinion about a website, a movie, a book that you like? Would you like to ask a question or suggest a topic for me to blog about next time? I'm open to all of it.

To those of you who've read from the shadows, I welcome you to comment. I already appreciate the attention you've given me. Now I'd love to hear what you have to say.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to post a comment and I guess I'm fairly computer illeterate b/c it didn't post. I'll attempt again: You should definately post some exercpts of your work this way you can attract your fan base. This from Celia one of your friends from the writers chatroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spelled illiterate wrong is my last post. I guess I'm really not that computer illiterate b/c it worked! But you might want to put the samples of your work or dialogue some of your characters to give fellow bloggers and POTENTIAL FANS a taste of your work. With that being said check mine out, if you so choose: www.funwithmrwrong.wordpress.com.

    And I love fairies!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...