Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween Traditions

What I love about Halloween are the jack-o-lanterns, pumpkins, colors, parties, candy, costumes, and fun/scary movies.

When I was a little girl, my family didn't celebrate Halloween like the rest. I and my younger sister got candy, but we didn't go trick-or-treating. I didn't miss the trick-or-treating, but I do love dressing up. Any chance I get, any time of the year, I dress up. Since I've grown up, I don't have as many opportunities for costuming, but when I get them, I definitely take advantage of them.

My Halloween traditions also include watching movies. These are some of my favorites:




































What Halloween traditions from when you were a kid do you still keep?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...