Friday, October 14, 2011

Pay It Forward Blogfest

This is my first blog hop and it's very exciting! I just wish that I wasn't having such a busy Friday. I'll try to get to as many blogs on the list as I can, while taking breaks for a Fall Festival with my sis and nephew, food, online work, and possibly another query letter. (For now, I'll stop editing this blog post and get back to the hop.)

Here's a little about me so you know whose blog you stumbled upon. I'm an illustrator, writer, world builder, character designer, website tinkerer, fantasy reader, and cat lover. I'm a grownup who still likes make-believe, dress-up, dolls, and many types of gaming. In my blog I talk about a mix of things to do with writing, illustration, personal experiences, triumphs, and sometimes discouragements. Have a look around and tell your friends!

I'm number 252 on the blog hop list, but if you do manage to get to me, here are three blogs you might not know about:

1. Muddy Colors - An Illustration Collective (some very amazing images and the people who make them)

2. Dawn Brazil's Brilliant Babbles About Books - A blog haven for writers and readers. (This lady rocks)

3. FabianSpace - Karina Fabian's blog. Catholic writer of science fiction and zombies. (Nuns in space? She's got it!)

Thanks for visiting!


See the complete blogroll here!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Count me in as a new "Pay it Forward" follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog choices. It's my first blogfest too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donelle. I'm here as the co-host from the Pay It Forward blogfest. Thanks so much for signing up.

    And I wasn't following your blog until just now, so the fest is working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Donelle! I'm the other co-host. Thanks for participating in the blogfest. Those are all new blogs to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. missed the pay it forward blog, so stopping by fashionably late! nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...