Saturday, October 22, 2011

Priorities

After assessing this upcoming week, I've decided I'll have to cut back on blogging. I might come on late, post at weird hours, or pick only a few days a week to blog. Once I decide what works for me, I'll let you know.

Today I'm working on a gorgeous space-themed banner for the wonderful Karina Fabian over at Fabianspace. I also plan to put together a page to showcase banners, buttons and other web graphics I create. I'm open for commissions. I'll also put the prices up online when I get the chance.

Besides blogging and banners, I'll be posting for Monsterfest 2011 this week, so stay tuned for Boogeyman information, images and fun facts.

We're a week from Nano, and I'm still not sure if I'll be participating. I will write something during November. I have Lividia's second novel started and my brand-new monstrous novel idea. I also have illustrations left to do for my first book and more querying.

I have a lot on my plate. Feel free to comment and visit, wander around and check out my helpful links. I'll reply to comments and visit blogs when I can.

2 comments:

  1. A week from NaNo!! I haven't decided about participation either. I understand about the blogging schedule. It does take time out from other things, and balance is important. I'll keep an eye out for new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    I'm sorry to see that you've lost a dear friend. It's hard for those who don't participate in this online world to understand how the bonds we create here touch us so deeply, but I think it has to do with the collaboration and creative sharing that we do. It's like we allow other minds into our own heads, and that is something intensely personal. Pippa sounds like she meant a lot to you, and the Autumn Birds piece is beautiful. I didn't mean to go off on this tangent, but somehow it felt right to reach out to you.

    I know you mentioned something about a banner for my blog, and that is something I'd definitely be interested in. Your blog is very lovely.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...