Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Doctor's Invincible Hoedown



I'm horribly busy. Nano has started. Workmen are still in and out of my house, family around all the time (brother's visiting tonight) and I'm trying to catch time during the day to do my online job, and write. But! During my break, I thought I'd show you all my favorite Doctor Who fanvids from youtube. Here they are, in three categories.




Fun
Fight - The Stereophones(11)
Everybody Loves Me - One Republic (10) (This fits so well because he's most people's favorite)
No You Girls - Franz Ferdinand (9, 10, 11, companions)
Rocketeer - Far East Movement (10, 11, Amy, Rose, Donna)
Pretty Fly (for a white guy) - Offspring (9, 10, 11)
White and Nerdy - Weird Al Yankovic (10)
Tik Tok - Keisha (11) (the only way I can stand this song)
Dropped - Phantom Planet (9, 10, 11)
Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolph (11)
E.T. - Katy Perry (9, 10, 11, companions)

Love Today - Mika (10, 11)
Hoedown Throwdown - Miley Cyrus (10) (don't ask)


Epic
His Name is 'The Doctor'
Invincible - Ok Go (9,10,11)
New Divide - Linkin Park (10)
Live and Let Die - Paul McCartney (10)
Dream On - Aerosmith (9,10,11 and older doctor cameos)
I'm Still Here - Goo Goo Dolls (10)
Holding Out For a Hero - Jennifer Saunders (11, Amy)
Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah (all doctors)

Sweet
I'd Come For You - Nickelback (9,10, Rose)
The Call - Regina Spektor (9,10, Rose)


Can you guess who my favorite Doctor is? (If you can't, then click here.) Also, I want to own that tardis cookie jar!

2 comments:

  1. I had to watch the Live and Let Die video. I mean, Paul McCartney and Doctor Who... come on! Talk about a win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of the good ones, definitely. ^_^ Tennant had some pretty epic vids.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...