Monday, November 14, 2011

First Chapter finished!

Forest of Stone. Sound epic enough? (epic is my new favorite word) That's the title of the first chapter of Lividia Blackwell's second book. With a word count of 3,073, I consider it finished. So ends the first hurdle in my new journey. Series books always feel like journeys - both reading and writing. Wonderful journeys. And if they're really good you don't want them to end. For example: Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and Sherlock Holmes on BBC. (Why are my favorites always british?)

So I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter of Lividia's new story. I wish I was more of a plotter so I could say what comes between now and the next bit of great action I have planned, but I haven't the foggiest. I'll just have to see where the story takes me.

If you want to know some hints about the chapter (since it's a long time from publication) they are: glowing fish, big cave, and hidden monsters.



1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...