Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Yay, blog candy!


Thanks to Bailey at Over Yonder for giving me the Liebster award!
This award is meant to draw attention to blogs that deserve more attention. If you're curious about the name, Bailey shared that liebster is German for "favorite" or "dearest." Sweet, huh?


After you receive this award you:

1. Post this award on your blog.
2. Thank and link to the person who gave it to you.
3. Pass it on to five bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4. Comment on those five people's blogs to share the good news.

Here are my five:

Cara M. at CP Slayer - so much love!
Zakgirl at Zakgirl On - as nice in chat as she is on her blog!
Skye at Write or Die Trying - this girl should have more followers!
Mara at Now Motivated - brand new blogger. Go make her feel welcome!
Arianna Sterling - been around the blog a few times, but this one's new to her.

Enjoy reading over these new blogs, folks! And keep passing the love around!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you! I am greatly honored.

    (And how was I not Following you before?!? A great oversight on my part, now rectified! XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donelle...

    I'm a bit concerned that I might not be able to do this posting thing since it took me long enough just to find this award.

    I'll try my best. It might not happen 'til next year but I'll try

    Zak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I did it, Donelle. I nominated five blogs for the Liebster Award on my blog. Wow! That was fun! Tested my blogging and linking skills. ;)

    Zak.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...