Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Taste of Wrath and Envy

Tis the season for Full Metal Alchemist fanart. Meet my two favorite homunculi Envy and Wrath. (they're even red and green!) Click the images for a bigger view of each. For those not familiar with FMA, Wrath is on the top of the lefthand card and Envy is on the top of the right. (I flipped them so you could see Envy better.) I used artistic license a bit here, since Wrath's hair isn't really red, and his face isn't really that scary. Also, as far as I know, Envy doesn't have a tongue that long, but it fit the concept.

What are your favorite homunculi? Or if you're not an FMA fan, the Seven Deadly Sins?


3 comments:

  1. I love the color touches on the hair and hands.

    Have you read the manga/watched FMA Brotherhood? It's much better, IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I haven't read/watched Brotherhood yet, but it's on my list!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...