Here are the questions, with my answers. You can post yours in the comments or in your blog and link back. And definitely visit Skye's and link there too.
- You would rather talk to the voices in your head than the person sitting next to you. Well, with some people, yes. Though I'm awesome and nobody better ever prefer their cerebral tenants to me.
- You know the library's phone number, but not your work number. I have the library number saved in my smartphone. *sheepish*
- Some of the letters on your keyboard are completely worn off. Yes. I no longer have an 'L' and my 'M' isn't too far behind.
- You have a favorite pen that no one else can touch. I hoard ballpoint pens with blue ink. Specifically blue Bic Roundstick.
- Books are your favorite scent. Books. Smell. Awesome. Definitely one of my favorite scents - except when they're from the library and borrowed by a smoker.
- If you could meet anyone in the world, it would be your favorite author. Either that or Tim Burton. Or Gerald Brom. On second thought... he's kind of scary.
- You eat macaroni and cheese for a week because you spent all of your money at the bookstore. At the bookstore or art supply shop. I can't pass up an art supply sale.
- Your/you're errors drive you crazy. You're/your and there/their. Come on, people! It's not that hard!
- You named your laptop. Desktop. ...it's called the Ego Machine.
- You would rather write than go out. Write or read, game, draw. Yep. I'm a nesting geek, alright.
A fun fact about me and keyboards: I go through them fast because of all the chatting and writing I do (plus my online job where I correspond with my bosses through email). When I'm typing to someone I'm annoyed with, the sound of my typing gets louder and louder. My family has commented that they always know I'm disagreeing with someone online when I type furiously and strike my last key with a loud "clack!" That would be me, making my point, and often there's a guy on the other end of that conversation.
Do you have any typing/writing quirks?