Monday, January 30, 2012

Contests and Kreativ Blogger Award

I have a lot of great things to share. So here goes. I'm participating in two contests this week (thanks to Rachel for telling me about them). The first is here: QueryTracker Agent Contest and ends at 9am tomorrow. You need the first 100 words of your manuscript, and a one-sentence logline.

The second contest is coming up later this week and is hosted by Cupid's Literary Connection. You need the first 250 words of your manuscript and a query letter. Good luck to anyone who enter!

And now - On to the award! Francesca over at Zap's Lobster Tank was sweet enough to give me this award and now I get to pass it on to six other people.

The Rules:
1. link back to the one who gave you this award
2. share 10 random facts about yourself
3. pass the award on to 6 other people

Here are my 10 random facts:

1. I refuse to use videogame tutorials until I'm stuck and frustrated and have tried everything I know.
2. I stir my ice cream up into a sort of creamy soup before eating it - unless it's in a cone or a shake.
3. I like post-apocalyptic and dystopian videogames, but dystopian and post-apoc novels can bore me.
4. I never fantasize about dating television characters - except maybe the Doctor because he's a mad man with a box.
5. When I find out a novel is written in first-person perspective, I immediately like it less and it has to prove itself to me.
6. Adventure and comedy are more appealing to me than romance.
7. If I lived in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender, I'd be a fire bender. Earth would be my second choice... because it rocks!
8. You remind me of the babe. ...The babe with the power.
9. I trained myself to like mushrooms, because they're cute and smell of soil.
10. My favorite animals are the kind that kill other animals for food. 


The six other bloggers I'm passing this on to are: 

1. Sarah from The Strangest Situation
2. Suze Reese
3. Yael Itamar
4. Rachel Pudelek (who blogged about those wonderful contests)
5. Cara from CP Slayer
6. Skye from Write or Die Trying

Have fun checking out their blogs! And enjoy the contests!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, hey! Congrats on the award and thanks so much for the mention! So, are you a Labyrinth fan? My sisters and I used to say that line to each other all. the. time. It still makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yep! Once, the youth leader from my church said it to me and nearly blew my mind! I didn't know he was a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your contests! I'm sure you'll knock'm dead. And thank you for the award! You are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! I'm off to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...