Monday, January 16, 2012

Pitch Contest !

I've entered the pitch contest for Ammi-Joan Paquette over at Brenda Drake's blog. I haven't won one of these yet, but I still have hope. This contest ends tomorrow at 8am (Jan. 17), so anyone still interested in pitching to Ammi should dash over and post!

Ammi-Joan Paquette is from the Erin Murphy Literary Agency located in Flagstaff, Arizona. It is one of the leading children's book agencies in the US, and it looks like a pretty fun agency to be repped by. I don't know how I didn't know about this agency before! I certainly knew about Ammi-Joan Paquette! Her book Nowhere Girl is one I've most often seen on shelves and what made her name memorable for me. I also think it's a great asset that this agent is also a writer.

I'm not posting my entry for the pitch contest here, but I did post it on Brenda's blog. If you want to read it, follow the link at the top and find me in the growing list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...