Good Fridays is a weekly spot on my blog where I mention one or two good things about that week. This week, in keeping with New Year tradition, it's resolutions.
I feel very positive about this year. I have already gotten a good start at my resolutions. And just to pump myself up and see if I can manage it, here they are, in no particular order:
- Sell things on Ebay to declutter my house and get money for better things (already started, woo!)
- Finish the second novel in my Lividia series
- Finish the illustrations for the first novel
- Finish the ball-jointed doll I started making 5 years ago (life happened, major procrastination followed)
- Make her some hair and clothes
- Finally buy my second bjd (reward for years of waiting for the 'right' time to buy her)
- Gain more blog followers *grins sheepishly*
- Aquire an agent
- Get better at piano
That's my list for now. What about yours?