Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Very Non-Political Video

First off, this isn't a post about SOPA and PIPA, because I get angry thinking about it, and blogging about it will only make this a rant post. (If you don't know what SOPA and PIPA are, I'd like to know what internet rock you've been living under.) But I do have a video to make everyone feel better after we've protested, petitioned, and processed the scary ideas about government censoring the internet. It is scary. But the video is funny, and we could all use a break from scary. If you listen close, there are words like "freedom", "pray", and "revolution" in it. So, it could kinda be political... maybe. If you squint.




MYAAH!

1 comment:

  1. I got a laugh out of this video. Thanks for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...