Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy V-Day from BJ

What I want for Valentine's Day this year: Anything that dies or can be eaten, so it doesn't take up space in my house. ( I'm a practical gift-receiver.)

Here's my V-Day card to you :


That funny feeling in your stomach? - yep, it's nausea.

From BJ's perspective, Valentine's Day is the grossest holiday ever. Pink and red hearts everywhere? Fat babies with wings? Flowers? Candy? Love songs? It's enough to put him off beetles for a month! (or at least until all the pink and red, and flying babies are gone.)

For those who don't think V-Day is as repulsive as Beetlejuice does, here are a few sweet motivations I made:



And my favorite:



Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

[Edit] If you want more Valentine's inspiration, you can read my post about Love Stories HERE. (I might not like the 'pink aisle' at bookstores, but I won't turn down an enchanting, well-developed adventure/romance!)

11 comments:

  1. LOL at the "Romance" poster! And the eye candy one---totally agree! Have a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the romance one--big news, to certain sectors of the population!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personal fave: It existed before Twilight. So, so true! I can list a ton of books that make me swoon that pre-date Twilight by decades. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh heh--LOVE it! And I agree with Jaime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoon! Where's the like button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Like chocolate, only better" Too true. Love that. Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, definitely agree about the eye candy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I get a large printable version of that last poster? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hah! Love the ROMANCE motivation. Who would've thought?! :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally read that as "Anything that dies AND can be eaten." A bit shudder-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Romance poster...it is funny how each generation thinks they invented love, romance and passion.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...