Friday, March 2, 2012

Website Update and New Blog Design

Some of you might've noticed that I changed the design of this blog. The snowflakes were starting to get a bit out of season. So, now it looks like an ad for a steampunk chocolate shop! (We've got candy with little mechanical wings!)

I also updated my illustration website, which I don't mention enough on this blog. I uploaded some new art to the portfolio, as well as tweaking things and making myself a new banner. (I have a thing for banners.)

It's a rainy day, and unless tornadoes sweep through southern Ohio, which they might, I'll get some art and reading done.

What're your plans for today?

8 comments:

  1. Like it a lot!

    Well, it's bed time here, but I went and saw This Means War today ^_^ Then I came home and got back to my NaNo rewrite.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... steampunk chocolate shop. Sounds tasty! I like the new design. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new design. I hope to do some reading and writing today. I want to say resting up for work next week but there's too much to do around the house to chill out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new design, but I really loved the blue stripes before! (Also: When you said you had winged mechanical candies, I started looking around the page for them...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your new design. It's always exciting to change the blog design. We just did at Literary Rambles and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your design. I don't do enough updating in my design and I should. Hope your safe from those vicious storms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! Glad you all had a good weekend.

    Natalie, I'll have to go look at Literary Rambles' design. I love that blog!

    Katherine, I'll probably go back to the blue stripes eventually. I just love blue. And stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new layout and color scheme! And I would kill for a steampunk chocolate shop!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...