Friday, April 20, 2012

YA Open Door Opportunity from Strange Chemistry Publishing!


In case you didn't know, now you know! Strange Chemistry - an imprint of Angry Robot publishing (a UK publisher) - is having an Open Door for submissions until April 30th. So, spiffy-up your YA MS (because Strange Chemistry only takes YA fantasy/sci fi) and submit! Be sure to follow their submission guidelines to a T or you won't be considered. Good luck, people! And let me know if you get signed!

Any followers of the Operation Awesome blog probably already know about this opportunity, but I thought I'd share it with those who don't. And if you don't follow Operation Awesome, you should!

Ten days and counting!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'll have to check it out :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...