Friday, June 8, 2012

Good Fridays: Library Interview

I've been having some computer trouble lately so if I disappear from the blogosphere (or twitter, or chat or anywhere else) that's why. I just had to post about my good news for the week. Monday, I have an interview for the library job! Yay!

Just a little over two weeks ago I went in to take a test to see if I had the stuff to work at my local library. This test took an hour and a half to take, but I believe I nailed it. I've been drawn to library work for awhile. Not as a career, but as an interest. I mean books, computers, helping people, kids, books! Did I mention books?

If I don't get this job, I'll try not to dampen this blog much. But I'm keeping optimistic that I'll get it.

What about you? Do you have any Good Fridays news?

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...