Thursday, August 2, 2012

Good Fridays: Mockingjay

This Good Fridays spot belongs to a book I've been waiting to read for a long time. I'm glad I finally get to read it now. I'm only a third into this book and I'm already tearing up, devouring each sentence, and eager to see what happens next. (Not kidding. I sat in the break room at work munching my sandwich and trying not to cry.)

If you haven't read the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins yet, you should. That said, I'm already loving Mockingjay better than its predecessor Catching Fire, and about as much as The Hunger Games itself.

Is there a book you've been waiting for that you've finally gotten your hands on? How about a long-awaited read from the past?
 

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Hunger Games series. It's fabulous. There's a lot I could say about it, but I'll keep quiet in case you haven't finished yet. Hope you like how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...