Thursday, August 16, 2012

Good Fridays: Share Your Last Lines

For this Good Fridays post, I want to spotlight what makes writers write. Before the critiquing, the querying, the revising, there was unbridled imagination that gave birth to the story. And we fell in love with the story.

This is a summons to anyone who has a current work-in-progress or a finished work, or just anything you've been working on lately that you're proud of. Share the last line you wrote! This post is a critique-free zone!

The last lines of my current WIP, the second story in my Lividia Blackwell series are:

And no one could know. It would ruin her.


What're yours?




3 comments:

  1. That's a good last line! Soooooo interesting! :D

    My current last line is: She opened her eyes as a pair of legs ran by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last written line:

    Beside her, half-hidden by an old brown tarp, was a human skeleton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to cheat and give a few: "I know now that whatever happens will happen for a reason. I had to die twice to figure it out. There are no coincidences. It’s all part of God’s plan."

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...