Wednesday, August 22, 2012

RTW: Love List for my WIP

This Roadtrip Wednesday topic was inspired by Stephanie Perkins post on 'Love Lists' at Natalie Whipple's Blog. Stephanie writes her list at the beginning of her WIP and grows it as the story grows. It helps to remind her what she loves most about the story.

Here's my list for A Shadow Story's sequel:


translucent floating fish
glowing locket
Tim Burton-style heroine
band of street kids
fae fiddler (like the Pied Piper)
meandering hidden streets
dirigibles
crow sorceress
twin steampunk cities
Sea of Sleep
violent shadows
nursery rhyme villain


What's your WIP's Love List?

10 comments:

  1. Sea of Sleep, I like the sounds of that!

    The Moon Festival is one of the things that takes the stage three times in my story. I love how I can see the progression of the story in each of those scenes.

    http://natashamheck.blogspot.com/2012/08/rtw-novels-love-list.html

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! There are so many great things on this list, I don't even know where to start. Can't wait to read it one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steampunk cities! I looooooove that image :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo Tim Burton-eque heroine? Love it! :) I'd read this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Donelle, this sounds so intriguing!
    Sea of Sleep -- I want to know about that!
    Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an interesting list! Loving the Steampunk cities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at "Tim Burton-style heroine." Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your list makes for a great read! I'm sure the WIP will be brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...