Friday, September 21, 2012

Good Stuff Friday: Smooth and Crunchy

Good Fridays are when I focus on the good, the things I've done, the things I want to do, amazing things that've happened. I've been reading inspirational books like Chicken Soup for the Writer's Soul and Wild Mind: Living the Writers Life by Natalie Goldberg. I've been making fun plans for the months ahead, and setting goals. I do much better when I'm busy or planning something big and fun - this includes novels, picture books, art commissions. I've written two and a half picture books this week and it feels right. I realize I've limited myself by focusing only on YA. I might've already had an agent if I'd pushed the illustration to the forefront. But now that I've decided, I can change tactics. Who says I have to either do one or the other?

To celebrate Friday, I'm sharing some music. Two smooth and one crunchy. (hint: Skrillex is crunchy)







I recommend turning them up for full effect.

What good stuff do you have to report this Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...