Friday, September 28, 2012

We Interrupt This Blog...

To bring you a very brief update on my life. I'm launching into a birthday weekend for my mom and sis, along with a visit from the brother's big family. Coming up in October I have the one-year anniversary of a good friend's death, which I'm still hoping to create a commemorative artwork or piece of writing for (but I'm having a really hard time). Next week I have to gather pieces for a library display, which might include my wonderful painterly sister's artwork as well as my own. There are also plans upon plans of things to write and draw so I don't feel like such a creative slacker. However, I've been busy.

Also, I've been reading. The latest I've picked up from the library are Divergent by Veronica Roth and Terry Pratchett's Bromeliad Trilogy: Truckers, Diggers, Wings. That and watching Once Upon a Time on netflix pretty much sums up my after work hours. I'll be blogging sporadically until I can set a more regular schedule. So please continue reading and commenting because I really do appreciate it!

How about you? Have any big plans ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...