Thursday, October 4, 2012

What Do You Want To See More Of?

It was a long day and I have no idea what to blog about. I thought about a post on illustration and my feelings about it lately, but thought it was too personal. I thought about a post on what I think of Divergent by Veronica Roth, but I'm not finished with the book. I thought about a post on my library job and what it's taught me, how it makes me feel as a writer to be surrounded by other people's published work all the time. (I'll save that one for later.) I thought that I'd manage to hop on board the bloghop train this week, but ended up not having time.

Honestly, I just miss people reading my blog, miss people commenting on my blog, and miss writing posts so that people can read and comment. I'd love to know what you'd like me to post about, but the last time I left the question so open I received no responses. So, I'll make it easier.

Should I do more book posts? (opinions, reviews, etc)
More personal posts like my career struggles, publication struggles, life struggles and triumphs?
More informational posts like what I've learned from being a librarian, writing tips, illustration tips, query tips, etc?
Or more fluffy fun stuff like shared music or images, or me talking about how much I love a good villain? 

What do you want to see more of?

(watch this while you decide)

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to see more of your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I've been on here very little as of late, I've been a bad writer and reader too. Though I have thought this same thing of my own blog. I mostly just do movie and book reviews as I don't have too much more to offer in way of advice just yet. However, I do like all of those options. I for one am a sucker for a good review (even if it makes me feel guilty for not reading much myself with everything going on). I also love the tips and such, but yes I agree with Miss Cole I adore new pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...