Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Website is Go!

So happy I can finally unveil my new illustration website to you all. I've worked on it since before the holidays, but with the craziness that ensued I had to take a break. Yesterday I finished it - which wasn't an easy feat, since I'm not familiar with the sitebuilder hostgator uses and had to look up tutorials. (The sitebuilder is basekit, which I'll probably have to fuss with when I update my gallery again.)

I'm so glad I turned to hostgator. It had been recommended to me a year ago, but I didn't have the money to spend on site hosting then. Since my new job, I do! I still have my domain with someone else, but hosting with hostgator has been great so far, and their support team is fast and helpful. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to host a new site.

Do you have a website? What host do you swear by?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...