Monday, January 28, 2013

Writers Digest 2013 Conference Freak-out

I'm not entirely finished with running around waving my arms in the air and screaming, but I'll post anyway. I've happily discovered that while I am going to miss the SCBWI conference in February, I haven't missed the Writers Digest Conference in April. However, now that I've realized I haven't missed it, there's all the stress and excitement of planning for it. I've never been to a conference in NYC before, or any writers conference, so this will be my first. I need conference buddies.

I'll be flying from Ohio (haven't made airport arrangements yet) and will probably do the Saturday only option at the con. I just don't have the funds (even with my great new job) to do the whole three days.

What pushed me over the edge to attend this conference was their list of agents. A few of them I've already queried, but a lot of them are new to me - and they haven't met me in person! (In person, I sparkle!)

What about you? Are you going to the Writers Digest 2013 Conference in April?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could afford to go to conferences! But I basically live next door to New York, so if you're not running to catch a plane afterwards, we could get frozen yogurt and then I can live vicariously through your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I have to do a lot of saving between now and then. Frozen yogurt sounds great. How close are you?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...