Sunday, February 3, 2013

Things Second Life Has That I Want

First of all, the 'industrial topper' found in a steampunk hunt on Second Life a few years ago. I would love to make this hat. I could imagine wearing it to a convention or book signing. Or to the library on storytime day.















Second, Trav's jet boots (aerostompers). Bought in a great little shop called Xentricity. These also let off jets of steam during flight.








Third, gear-powered hologram fairy wings - which puff steam and flicker whatever color you want. (In this case, green.) I think these came from a box o' miscellaneous stuff someone gave me.

















Am I the only one fascinated in things that puff steam or make you fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...