Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Fridays: Thankful

This Good Fridays post I can't fully express my joy and gratitude - for my life, for my family and friends, for my gifts and talents, for everything I have. What I've been given is life past anything I could imagine. What I do with it is up to me, but I want to make it as full as I can, and make it full of good.

I don't always bring the best and happiest of myself to this blog. I often bring frustrations and sadness, loss and dejection. When I remember everything I have, all that I've been given, I don't feel any of those things. I feel all the possibility I truly hold, the possibilty we're all
reminded of in the Spring - that we can be better. We can start new. We have another chance to make an impression on the world, to change it. Whether we change it in a book that touches hearts, a piece of art that alters perspectives, or words that open a mind to truth it never saw before. We've been given that chance.

I'm thankful for that opportunity and amazed by that thought. However you celebrate this weekend, I wish you a happy Easter and a wonderful beginning!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for new beginnings :) Happy Spring to you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...