Monday, September 30, 2013

Halloween Reads: What're Yours?

Terror Tales illustration by me
Now that I've finished Ship of Destiny by Robin Hobb, I'm eager to start on something else. Since Tomorrow is the first of October, it would be the perfect time to pick up something with a little bite (pun fully intended). I've been meaning to read Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and sample some Lovecraft, but I'm still adding spooky, gothic, and dark fantasy books to my list. What Halloween Reads are you planning? What've you read in the past that you really loved?

If I could find a book series as satisfying as Terry Pratchett's Tiffany Aching series but with a spookier atmosphere, I'd be ecstatic.

Let the Halloween reading begin!

2 comments:

  1. Frankenstein's a good read! I quite enjoyed that book.

    I'm going to be re-reading The Shining... but only if I get my done...

    AWESOME drawing! You are so talented. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Miss Cole! I'm almost done with Frankenstein too - and I would be if life didn't keep interrupting. ;) Enjoy the books you choose this October!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...