Monday, October 14, 2013

Honest to Blog: Staff Day

On Monday when you are reading this I will be in a library 'staff day' which is like an inservice. It lasts from 8:30 to 4:30 and makes me tired just thinking about it. We'll get breaks to stretch our legs, but it'll still be a very long day. So, if you're having a rotten Monday, imagine me sitting at a table for eight hours, listening to the guest speakers, feeling like this:







When it's over, I'll be feeling like this:




And probably when I get home, I'll feel like this:




All that time, you'll be like this:




I'm glad my discomfort amuses you. You heartless, heartless people.
Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. We have these mandatory meetings from time to time as well. Ours, they usually do a good job making it nearly impossible to simply sit and think or draw or write. Of course, we're usually there with certain goals in mind, so this helps too. Also helps to know home is a couple hours away (these meetings are not held nearby).


    Love the gifs.


    (hahahahaha, lol) Inservice does not last forever (yay)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...