Monday, March 10, 2014

What is Your Theme Song Right Now?

What song represents a defining moment you've lived recently?

I've had a fluid playlist since high school. It changes depending on the moment or the mood. The songs I like lately are very positive, encouraging songs. I've been feeling like I'm on the edge of a great life event that hasn't happened yet, and all my music is celebrating it. It also celebrates the little victories that happen every day.

This is my themesong right now:


Reasons for this song choice:
1. The local paper mentioned me teaching a teen art class.
2. Frances Hardinge displayed my fanart on her website. 
3. I've been keeping up my Monday and Friday blogging routine faithfully since I started it.
4. I Google REALLY well.
5. My 5-year plan is taking shape.


Please share the reasons for your theme song choice too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...