Monday, June 16, 2014

Introducing My BJD!

 
This is Silvan. Silvan is a ball-jointed doll (bjd) from South Korea. He's cast in thick, hollow resin and customized to fit an original character of mine. Silvan is eight years old (I've had him eight years). He's the only bjd I own. But that's about to change.

I ordered my first girl doll three months ago and am waiting for her to be shipped home. Silvan's very happy about this. He's been wanting a companion for a long time.


Sil's very popular with the ladies, but it's not the same as being with one of his own kind.


Being an only bjd has its perks. Sil's received my undivided attention (and money) since he came home.

He's experimented with fashion:



Traveled and made new friends:

Communed with nature:












And enjoyed the simple pleasures:









He's had a great life. 


But, lamentably, a solitary one. So, you can imagine how excited he is that he won't be alone anymore.



I'll be posting photos of the new doll when she arrives. Until then, Silvan sends his love.


2 comments:

  1. Very cool. Love the little bracelets. And nice to see that someone else I know is a Monster High fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Also, those dolls are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...