Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tell the Universe Your Dream

A few weeks ago, Holli Moncrieff shared with me an inspiring video with the basic message "tell the universe your dream and it will help you achieve it." As ego-centric as that sounds, there's truth to it. I've read books with the same message. (Write It Down, Make it Happen is one that's really inspiring.)

Guess what, Holli. The universe heard.

I won't go into detail about it now, but I believe in the power of positive thinking, positive action, and praise to God whether or not things work out. Here's hoping things work out.

Do you believe in a helpful supernatural or natural world? Have you ever had things turn out so grandly in your favor it felt like a fairy godmother was working for you?

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Donelle. Glad to hear things are going so well for you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...