Sunday, August 3, 2014

Two-Week Mashup

I just wanted to share with you what's been going on the past couple weeks.

In Life:

House renovation
 < ------ new siding, new roof, new windows and doors!








Behold the cellar! --------------------------- >




 In Writing:

New flash fiction! Newly discovered magazines to submit to once I polish said flash fiction! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Anyone sub to Daily Science Fiction, Clarkesworld or Asimov's? I'm getting pretty excited about it because Daily Science Fiction asks for flash series - which I write!



In Art:

I finally designed the airship my phenomenal Captain Trav explores the skies in! ---- >









In whimsical pursuits that have nothing to do with writing or art (well this one might):

Weird Al has a new album called Mandatory Fun! (if you haven't already heard) Here is a video from said album:





Have you done anything lately that you want to tell the world about?


2 comments:

  1. The house is looking good and your artwork is amazing :D

    Haha, I do like that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my DSF reads! ... looks like that airship will be able to catch some great updrafts :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...